- Big shining eyes of small children filled with wonder.
- Magic of making holiday treats-frosting cookies, licking the frosting off your hands.
- Decorating the tree and house- Being allowed to finally put ornaments on the tree yourself.
- Fascination associated with believing. You hate see it leave.
- Learning the true meaning of Christmas-the baby Jesus in the manager
- Secrets –being let in on a grown up secret and showing everyone you can keep a secret.
- Wrapping gifts- having your own wrapping paper, tape, ribbon and tag. Carrying your present so proudly to put under the tree.
- Company-waiting for grandparents, family and friends to come. Enjoying being at home and having fun.
- Sharing – Taking dinner to someone who lives alone, sending cards, getting to make your own cards to mail, going through your clothes and toys and donating them to a thrift store.
- Admiration and praise those in the military and their families.
It really is a wonderful time of the year. Especially if it snows right around Christmas time. Christmas Eve always looks so pretty and peaceful if it snows just before Santa comes. Like a live picture card. No ice please.
Always will remember the year when my mother had redecorated the bathroom in pink and black. I know, but it honestly looked pretty good. She was a delightful lady. Anyway I digress her Christmas present from our father that year was a brand new pink toilet seat, in its place of honor under the tree.
Memories are such fun! Happy Holidays to each and every one.#enchantmentofholidays#admirationandpraise#magic